Tales of Tolgard
A guild is a group of people that share a certain profession, set of views, or goals. In general, membership in a guild must be accepted by the leaders of the guild. Guilds a lot of the time influence the settlements they occupy in at least a minor way or sometimes completely running the affairs of the city or town their headquarters are located in.
Known Guilds (Active or Not)
- Adventurers’ Guild of Oasis – Based out of Oasis at Tweuna.
- Bleeding Griffon Mercenaries – Based in Xandain.
- Cragon Gravers Guild – Based out of Cragon in Lesherac.
- Greater Trezna Meat Vendors Association – Based out of Trezna.
- Mage Guild of Leenza – Based out of Leenza.
- Old Trade Guild – Was based out of Ching.
- Protectors – Based out of many cities.
- Roughrock Adventurers’ Guild – Based out of Roughrock.
- Shadow Blades – Based out of Hondor.
- Thousand Blades – Based out of Glacerin.
- Tin Bill’s Adventurers Guild – Based out of Solstice.
- Uncle Jimmy’s News Guild – Based out of Solstice.
- Zegaran Adventurers – Based out of Whisper.